Do you know what to do if you see suspicious or possible criminal activity? Lake Mohawk Neighborhood Watch encourages citizens who observe criminal or suspicious activity to perform eyes and ears surveillance’s only, and report these observations immediately to local law enforcement officials.
WHO TO CALL
- CRIMINAL ACTIVITY (Assault, Breaking and Entering, Attempted Auto Theft, Vandalism in Progress, etc.): CALL 911
- SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY (Loitering by strangers, suspected drug sales, unusual or erratic behavior): CALL THE LAKE MOHAWK GUARD HOUSE – 330-863-0000
WHAT TO OBSERVE AND REPORT
- NATURE OF THE REPORT – Criminal Activity/Suspicious Activity, Actions Observed, Time of Day and Frequency of Similar Observations
- LOCATION – Street Address/Lot Number
- NAME(S) (if known) of Individuals Involved
- PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION of Individuals Involved (e.g. Male, Female, Ethnicity, Age, Height, Weight, Physical Build, Hair Color, Beard, Mustache, Eye Color, Glasses)
- CLOTHING - Identify Any Distinguishing Clothing (Type, Colors)
- VEHICLES – Identify (if possible) Specific Characteristics of Any Vehicles Involved: License Plate Number, Type of Vehicle (e.g. 2 Door Sedan, 4 Door Sedan, Station Wagon, SUV, ATV, Van, Truck), Color(s), Make, Model, Approximate Year of Manufacture and Other Distinguishing Characteristics or Markings.
REMEMBER DO NOT BECOME PHYSICALLY OR VERBALLY INVOLVED – ONLY OBSERVE AND REPORT WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN. EVEN WHEN IN DOUBT REPORT IT!