Welcome to Lake Mohawk, OH
Established in 1963 by the American Realty Service Corporation, Lake Mohawk is a 507 acre, man-made, spring-fed lake. It is a private gated community comprised of 1,728 acres of property.
Several clubs exist within the community including the Ski Club, Fish Club, Sportsman Club, Civic Club, Golf Club, Activities Committee, Art Club and many more. There are 3 beaches, tennis courts and many activities available for all property owners to enjoy. All this is what makes Lake Mohawk "Ohio's best kept secret".
Meet the Candidates Night: Thursday, Sept. 29, 6pm at the Clubhouse. Your vote counts!
Spaghetti Dinner in the Clubhouse to Benefit Bonnie Fox: Oct. 1, 2016 4pm-6pm . See Flier
Adult Halloween Costume Party: Sat. Oct. 22, 2016, 8PM at the Club House. Tickets $20 call 330-863-4488 LIMITED SEATING. Proceeds go to Light Up Lake Mohawk Christmas Decorations. See more info in the newsletter and on social media!
Timber Proposal: Please note area 1 would be cleared for possible sediment storage, Areas 2 & 3 would be selective with nothing less than a 24 inch base. View it here
Water Testing: The Board had three water supply samples tested for lead by a private testing laboratory. Samples were taken from residences on the East side, West side and South end of the community. The results are as follows:
- Testing was completed by National Testing Laboratories.
- Standard is .015 per mg/L (.001 is lowest level that can be detected).
- East Side results were .002 per mg/L // West Side – None Detected // South End – None Detected
For More Events & Updates:
- Next Door
- LMPOA on Facebook
- Mohawk Patrol on Facebook
- Community Information Channel: TWC Channel 1851 if using a cable box or Channel 126.851 if not using a cable box. If you are not using a cable box, you will need to go to the menu settings for your TV and run the auto-channel function. This will allow your TV to find the channel and add it to the settings.
- See more in the Newsletter